We are on the up and need more really NICE people to join our team and help us deliver world class health and event safety support.
Do you fit the bill?…
Can you be inspirational, energetic and pragmatic? We also want someone who is good to be around, personable, easy to get on with and has ambition!
Most of the work will be helping us provide support to a key client in North London, ensuring the smooth delivery of our health and safety, and event safety programme. The role may include working at three London 2012 venues, working on major events on the world stage.
Who do we want to work with?…
We can be fussy, so you really need to be the right fit for us…and we need to be the right for you! We’re not everyone’s cup of tea and not everyone is for us.
So, we reckon we need you to be:
- A Nice person – be friendly, get on with other people and an all round nice person.
- Confident and good at what you do. Know what you can do, be good at it and don’t be afraid to have a go at what you don’t know.
- Like variety. We work on all sorts of stuff. You’ll enjoy some stuff and not so much others, but you need to be able to work on it all.
- Interested in what happens in and around our business. There’s a lot to what we do, so we would like you to get to understand what we do and embrace it.
- Be sure that working for our business is for you. We are not looking to help someone find out who they are and what they want. So please don’t waste our time.
- Happy to sell. We don’t have a sales team, we all sell here. That’s what gets the work.
- Able to use the usual computer software.
- Happy to speak up. Everyone’s ideas are important to us, you need to be confident to speak up.
What will convince us?…
These are not show stoppers, but they’ll definitely help:
- Experience in health and safety and event safety
- You have an inspirational side to you
- Interest and skills in Social Media – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Sport, Leisure and Events is your thing!
- You can communicate with other people
- What do you want to do with your life: You want to go places, with us!
Some Tips for you…
- Take a look at our website to be sure you fancy working with us.
- Do yourself justice. If you want to work with us, then tell us in a way which will catch our eye.
- Be creative. Stand out from the crowd. Don’t be generic, open your mind put in a little effort and send in something that is relevant to this job.
- And just be you…be your normal self, be honest and don’t waffle!
And now the important things in life…
- What do we need from you: Be flexible! We are happy to talk to you about a part-time or a full-time role.
- Be qualified to do the job! This is quite important! So, you’ll need to hold at least the NEBOSH National General Certificate.
- Where do we need you to work: We need you to be South Based, ideally in North London. You also need to be happy to travel to our office in Long Sutton, Somerset, probably twice a month. We are flexible though!!
- What do we want you to do; Manage our health and safety, and event safety support across our clients’ business and venues, which will include the delivery of an effective assurance programme. You must ensure the smooth delivery of our health and safety, and event safety programmes to our clients’ in a timely, safe, and transparent manner. The role will include working at three London 2012 venues, working on major events on the world stage.
- What’s in it for you? We pay well, but we want to see if you are interested in working for us first before we agree what we will pay you! We will tell you though, if you are the right fit for us and we are for you.
- You can keep a secret:We’ll ask you to sign a contract saying you won’t spill the beans on our work. Somethings are important to us and our clients and should remain with us.
- If you are still studying – we will support you with this…if you are the right fit for our business.
If you are interested…
If you think you are right for us and want to work for us, then why not send in your CV to Joe Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to receive all CV’s by Friday 30th August 2019. We won’t be accepting any CV’s after this date.
If you would like a chat about the role, feel free to give Joe Ryan a call on 07919 214396.