ACT Awareness e-learning is a national counter terrorism awareness initiative produced by the National Counter Terrorism Security Office (NaCTSO). It is a free online counter terrorism training course now available to the general public since 9th December 2019, no longer solely companies and organisations.
Counter Terrorism Policing is inviting people to take the course and become so-called CT Citizens however the course is especially useful for anyone working in or regularly visiting crowded places.
The course comprises of the following modules:
1. Introduction to Terrorism
2. Identifying Security Vulnerabilities
3. How to Identify and Respond to Suspicious Behaviour
4. How to Identify and Deal with a Suspicious Item
5. What to do in the Event of a Bomb Threat
6. How to Respond to a Firearms or Weapons Attack
7. Summary and Supporting Materials
This free e-learning course takes around 45 minutes to complete, with each module lasting approximately 5-10 minutes.
To register click the button below, or click here for more detailed information about the course.