During these unprecedented times there are many of us isolating at home, spending some of our time home-working or using the opportunity to further our skill set.
In recent days we have felt so inspired by the community spirit around us that we wanted to enhance our service to our Clients during this period with a series of FREE online “Skill Bytes” through our RDHS Online Client Portal.
The Skill Bytes take no longer than 30 minutes to complete and upon passing the short test at the end, you will receive a printable digital certificate.
The first RDHS Skill Byte is
- Risk Assessments
To access this resource:
- Head to our website and click “Client Portal“
- Then login via “Client Login” or click “My RDHS Online Account” if you keep your device logged in to our website
- You will be taken to your RDHS Online Account – from where you access our RDHS Online Resource Library or the new RDHS eLearning section
- Select RDHS eLearning, and then “Risk Assessments”
- To begin the Skill Byte – click the “Enrol” button
The Skill Byte will end with a short test, and following a pass you will receive a printable digital certificate.
If you haven’t as yet registered please do get in touch with us here.