As part of the Government ACT (“Action Counters Terrorism”) campaign, Counter Terrorism Policing have highlighted what we should be reporting to the
Through our client assurance audits, RDHS is able to provide an audit benchmarking service which identifies overall compliance and individual health and safety sections scores. RDHS produces a benchmarking tool, which identifies the following:
- Individual Centre performance
- Corporate average performance
- Safety criteria performance
- Year on year performance
- Direction of Travel
The benchmarking service enables our clients to review their health and safety management performance, against nationally averaged audit scores and helps managers to identify the following:
Where you are you now?
- Review your current year results against other leisure facilities
Where do you want to be?
- Set yourself achievable objective and targets for improvement in weak or specific areas of Health and safety Management
How are you going to get there?
- See RD Health and Safety Assurance Audits as a Positive Management Tool
- Helps in the development of continuous improvement through Risk Reduction Plans
- Identification of additional financial resources
- Effective implementation of results / actions