Through our client assurance audits, RDHS is able to provide an audit benchmarking service which identifies overall compliance and individual health and safety sections scores. RDHS produces a benchmarking tool, which identifies the following:
- Individual Centre performance
- Corporate average performance
- Safety criteria performance
- Year on year performance
- Direction of Travel
The benchmarking service enables our clients to review their health and safety management performance, against nationally averaged audit scores and helps managers to identify the following:
Where you are you now?
- Review your current year results against other leisure facilities
Where do you want to be?
- Set yourself achievable objective and targets for improvement in weak or specific areas of Health and safety Management
How are you going to get there?
- See RD Health and Safety Assurance Audits as a Positive Management Tool
- Helps in the development of continuous improvement through Risk Reduction Plans
- Identification of additional financial resources
- Effective implementation of results / actions