Updated : 28th May 2020 Stay alert We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you
RDHS Pool Assurance Audit is designed to assist Leisure Operators and Designers who manage or design Swimming Pools in meeting the requirements set out in:
- Managing Health & Safety in Swimming Pools (HSG179).
- Swimming Pools, Part 1 Safety requirements for design BS EN 15288-1: 2008.
- Swimming Pools, Part 2 Safety requirements for Operation BS EN 15288-2: 2008.
- The Management and Treatment and Treatment of Swimming Pool Water, PWTAG Code of Practice.
Whether you manage or are designing a Large or Small Pool, Leisure Pool, Health Club or Hotel Pool, our Pool Assurance Audit provides an in-depth health and safety review of your Swimming Pool operations and design and includes:
- The Practicalities of Managing Health and Safety: A review of the scope and content of the Swimming Pool related risk assessments and the Pool Safety Operating Procedures
- The Physical Environment: A review of the Swimming Pool design and operation relating to the Pool Tank and surrounds, Pool Hall and access arrangements, Pool features and equipment
- The Supervision arrangements for the safety of Pool users: A review of supervision risks and the requirements for lifeguards, Lifeguard qualifications and training, deployment and number of lifeguards, supervision arrangements for Programmed and un-programmed Pool sessions , use and supervision of Pool equipment
- Operation of Plant and Equipment: A review of management arrangements for protecting the public and staff during maintenance activities, the cleanliness and environmental conditions, Electrical installations and the safe use of equipment, safe working practices for the operation of plant, features and equipment
- Swimming Pool Water Quality and Treatment Systems: A review of safe working practices for monitoring Pool Water Quality, handling, storage and use of hazardous chemicals, operation and maintenance of filtration and Pool chemical dosing systems